• Actively overseeing various organizational aspects of 58 Seventh-day Adventist churches, 5 companies, and 7 official groups comprising of 16,889 total members of which 10,614 are now listed in eAdventist (end of 3rd quarter 2018).
• Accumulating statistics and generating regular membership reports for the Allegheny West Conference, Columbia Union , North American Division and the General Conference.
• Preparing, recording and maintaining the Executive Committee agenda and minutes. basic clerical duties as well as training fin the eAdventist church
• Conducting training workshops for clerks and pastors on membership and management system.
• Supporting the Human Resources Department with hiring, termination, benefits and AWC Employee Handbook development. • Updating and maintaining, in conjunction with the Human Resources Department, continuous service records for all Conference employees.
• Processing calls for incoming workers and calls of speakers for special occasions, etc.
• Processing requests for credentials and licenses for all Conference employees.
• Processing of retirement applications for all employees for the Regional Conference and the North American Division Retirement Plans
• Ministering to conference churches (preaching, organizing mission groups, organizing churches, conference ministry, and social